How it works
The normal business situation is that First Wellness Testing “Clinical Unit” is contacted when a sponsor or Contracted Research organization, are considering and/or has decided to combine patient’s visits at hospital/clinics with visits at the patient’s home environment.
Key matters to discuss are:
- Type of study
- Number of patients, and countries/locations involved
- Type of tests and duration
- Shipment conditions
Based on the received information FWT provides a tentative offer. FWT will be responsible for the overall administration, planning and management of the sample collections within the Territory, once a patient is signed up for the Clinical Trial project.
FWT will charge a flat fee for the Initial set-up, based on estimated hours of work.
- Project planning and logistic set up
- Project team set up
- Initial start-up meetings with local countries
- Communication set up with
- Quality control and documentation ( incl SOP routines, material materiel and SAE reporting etc)
- Selection and qualification of the mobile teams in each country
- Training of the Team (according to client material for the project)
Technical set up
Depending on the numbers of patient, we suggest that we set
up a booking and administrative tool for the project. If this is agreed we will
provide a separate price quotation for such a tool.
Normally the courier service is handled by the client.
The communication between local team and shipment coordinator is important.
FWT will have a designated person working with the
project, and responsible for the
ongoing project management and being the coordinator
responsible for the daily contact with the local team.
We assume that the client/sponsor will provide material
and necessary sampling equipment for the study.